Monday, January 21, 2019

About Me

Windham, CT 2016

My name is Alec Ferranti, and I am a college student trying to figure out what I want to do in life.  Travelling has always been something I would like to tie in to my career.  My whole life I have been curious about other cultures and other countries.  I have been to the Caribbean one time in my life and I went to a resort in Dominican Republic.  I say resort because I didn't really get to experience the true culture of Dominican Republic.  I am really eager to learn more about the Caribbean, especially the island I have adopted which is Trinidad and Tobago.  I don't know too much about Trinidad and Tobago.  I have heard of it before and know its part of the Caribbean, but that is where the line is drawn.  I am also a food lover and ever since I can remember I have had a love for Caribbean cuisine.  I can remember being in California begging my parents to eat at this Caribbean restaurant, and it turned out to be the best food and the one of the best nights of my love.  I'm excited to learn everything about Trinidad and Tobago (especially the food), and I am excited to share my journey with you as well.  Enjoy! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tétiyette and the struggle in Guadeloupe

Once upon a time. The constant start to fairy tales where the “underdog” always comes out on top, and lives “happily ever after”.   This i...